Evening Software Testing Booking Form
This course will be held for five weeks. There is a two hour classroom work held in Sydney followed by assignment work. These assignments will be reviewed and comments fed back to enhance the learning.
- On completion of this subject, the student will have the potential to:
- Understand how context drives how software testing is performed
- Think critically in software testing
- Creating Test Strategies
- Know how to model a product for the purposes of software testing
- Become proficient in bug finding
- Create test reports that provide relevant information to software testing stakeholders
On completion of this subject, the student will improve
- Their understanding of what software testing is and how it relates to other roles in product development
- Their ability to think critically by asking useful questions.
Teaching and learning strategies
This course is based on the principles of experiential learning with an emphasis of understanding through doing. Each topic will be taught through a practical exercise. Students will have the opportunity to work individually and in groups to complete assignments throughout the course. There will be a final group assessment where students will work in a company to create a test strategy, test software and develop a test report on the software tested.
This subject will cover the following topics:
1) Critical Thinking in Story Analysis
2) Modelling your Context
3) Analysing Based on Risk
4) Exploratory Testing
5) Oracles and Bug Finding
6) Test Reports and Bug Reporting
This course runs for five weeks and requires a commitment of 2 hours classroom effort and a further assignment work.
Time: Sydney 6-8pm Wednesday Nights
Cost: $999 AUD
Contact Maddy on 0409 716 969 for more details.