Selena Delesie is heading to Australia in October 2018 and her agile leadership training is available through Testing Times.
Agile Leadership Training available:
The Alchemy of Leadership (one day)
- Exploration of Values: Organizational vs Team vs Personal
- How leaders contribute to low team performance and what to do about it
- Four survival patterns people get stuck in that limit team success
- Coaching techniques to shift people into empowerment
- Evolution of individual leadership styles
- The real practice of alchemy in leadership
Inspired Change Leadership (one day)
Managing, facilitating and even coping with change can be a challenge. Finding where you fit or how to grow a change initiative effectively can be a struggle, even if you have been a part of an organization dealing with change before. Successfully navigating change requires strong leadership —and not the command and control kind that we’ve all experienced.
This interactive class guides you in discovering these answers and to step into your own personal leadership. You will be supported in participating in simulations and activities designed to help you understand, adapt, and contribute to different change initiatives. You will unearth and apply your unique leadership gifts. You will leave with increased self-awareness, techniques to work with others to support changes, and ideas for how to influence your underlying organization. This workshop is for anyone interested in becoming a stellar leader at work, or in any area of life.
Agile Leadership (two day)
For leaders who influence teams’ Agility, well-being, and outcomes. Typical attendees include directors, managers, executives, and other senior managers. Develop an Agile mindset and clarity on how to be an Agile Leader that enables personal & team agility. Learn how to increase organizational Agility as leadership creates the foundation and conditions for teams to thrive while implementing truly Agile processes.
This is an instructional & experiential class, involving a mix of interactive teaching, group discussion, activities, and experiential practice. Everything is anchored to the experience of Agile development. Topics include:
- Real benefits to using Agile
- The Agile way of working, within teams, within programs, and across an organization
- The importance of leadership in a successful Agile adoption and internal alignment of the company
- Challenges experienced in Agile adoptions and how to address them, successfully
- How to create and support a truly successful Agile culture
- Agile values, beliefs, and principles that allow for high performing teams
- The Agile mindset and way of working that leads to higher success
- Key Agile behaviours that create a strong foundation for higher performance, more engaged staff, increased quality & value delivery, and reduced costs & schedules
Contact Catherine for details on pricing and dates