Coaching Testing Class
This one-day coaching testing class is an introduction to the systematic approach to coaching testers developed by James Bach & Anne-Marie Charrett.
Coaching software testers facilitate the ongoing self-education of a tester. In this coaching model, the tester controls what they learn, making it relevant and powerful compared to traditional teaching practices.
The workshop will focus on the following aspects of coaching testers:
- Building a connection with your student
- Observation in Coaching
- The Coaching Task including some Heirloom Exercises
- The Coaching Syllabus
- Managing Tension & Energy in a Coaching Session
- Patterns in coaching
- Creating Dilemma’s in coaching
- Analysing Coaching Sessions
Testers will have the opportunity to observe, analyse and practice coaching sessions throughout the day.
Dates to be Held
August 6th 2018 – Florida
Contact email@example.com for details on content and pricing